This article is by request for Dallas ISD teachers using Assessment of Course Performance (ACP).
By following these steps, you will be able to enter student standards performance into ALL In Learning and see, in context with other assessments, how students have performed by standard.
Here are the steps:
- In My Data Portal, pull up the Student Performance by Standard on the assessment you are entering. This report will display a percentage score for a student on the given assessment.
- Activate the corresponding assessment in ALL in Learning, choose Manual Grading, and then select the class roster.
- Click the hand icon on the student you are going to score first. In this example, the standards score for Christina Aguilera is entered:
The score you are entering is the student’s score on that standard for the ACP test.
- Move the slider to reflect the score the student had for each standard on the assessment. (TIP: you can also manually enter the score.)
In this example, Christina Aguilera scored a 67% on Standard 3.2.A.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each student. Once you have completed all student, click on End Session.
In your Reports tab, you will focus on the Standards Analysis data. (The Item Analysis reports and frequency data won’t apply because of the proprietary nature of the ACP.) We also recommend you simply drag and drop this assessment onto the Progress Tracker bar to see the students’ progression over time by standard in context with your other tracker data. Learn more about the Progress Tracker here.