Before you can proceed with either the ALL In Cloud or ASSIST for iOS devices, you’ll need to set up your account.
Note: If your school uses Aware or our Clever auto-sync service, you should receive an email with different steps to follow for confirming your account. Ask your admin if you are unsure.
How to Create your ALL In Cloud account:
- Go to http://plus.allinlearning.com, and click “Sign Up” on the upper right.
- Enter your school email address and click "Next." Be careful to enter your email exactly correct or you will not be able to log in to your account after you create it!
- Enter your Subscription Key if you are prompted for one. (You may have received an email with your subscription key. If you didn’t, ask your campus admin.)
- Fill in the remainder of the form and click “Create my account.” Pay careful attention to the password you enter - when you log in later you'll have to type it exactly the same way, case-sensitive.
- A validation email will be sent to the email address you used for the account. Click the link in the email to validate your account and follow the on-screen instructions to log in. (If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk folders, and then confirm with your admin that your email address wasn't entered with typos.)
- After completing the validation and logging in, you should see your ALL In Cloud home screen.
Have you completed these steps and are still having trouble logging in? Click here for more help!