When I try to log in, I get a message that says, "Your account has not been validated."
- When you set up your account, you should have received an email with a link to validate your account. Be sure to check your junk or spam folders, in case it was filtered there. You can "re-trigger" the validation email to be sent to you from the screen that tells you your account is not validated.
I never received a validation email after following the steps to create my account.
- Check Junk / Spam folders - Be sure you check your junk or spam folders, since system emails are sometimes automatically filed there. Occasionally we encounter a school that uses a global junk/spam filter that blocks the email altogether - it's worth asking your IT folks!
- It could be delayed. Validation emails are triggered immediately from our system after you create your account. However, in some schools there may be a slight delay while they scan incoming emails for viruses, etc. On the screen that tells you your account has not been validated, you can trigger another one to be sent immediately.
- Do we have your correct email address? Validation emails are sent to the same email address that was entered when creating your account, so be sure you are checking the right email account.
- You may have entered your email address with a typo or error during the account creation process. Your admin will be able to see in their administration tab if there is a typo, and technical support can assist you in correcting it if that's the issue.
Did this article not address your issue? Click here for more help!