You will be prompted to install the ALL In Learning Browser Plugin (and Chrome Extension if using Chrome) the first time you try to use clickers, grade, or use the Doc Cam feature, and again when new versions of the plugin or extension are released (typically once or twice per year).
Installation is quick and simple, and can usually be done by teachers without admin rights or IT help.
Note: Firefox no longer a supported browser.
As of March 7, 2017, the release of Firefox version 52 ended support of NPAPI plugins, meaning Firefox cannot be used to activate assessments, grade, or use clickers. We recommend using Google Chrome with ALL In Learning.
Also Note: Teachers in the following districts may need to ask their admin or IT staff for assistance due to special IT policies: Duval County FL, Gwinnett County GA
How to Install in Google Chrome:
- Log into your allinlearning.com account.
- On the Home tab click "Use ALL In response 'On the Fly.'" If you need to install or update, you will see a prompt.
- Click "Install AIL Extension."
Then, click "Add to Chrome" on the upper right.
Then click "Add."
You should see a window confirming the Extension is installed. Click the "X" on the upper right to close it.
- You should then be back on the original alert screen. Click "AIL Plugin Download."
When your download is complete Chrome will show it on the bottom left.
Click to run it and follow all installation prompts until you can click "Finish."
- Once the installation is complete, restart all of your web browsers and your extension and plugin should be ready to go! In other words, close out your browser completely and restart.
How to Install If You Will Not Be Using Google Chrome (Internet Explorer 11):
Note: Firefox no longer a supported browser
As of March 7, 2017, Firefox 52 was released that ended support of plugins. Unlike Chrome, Firefox has not provided a local host application option. Until they do, you will not be able to activate assessments, grade assessments, or use clickers on Firefox. We recommend using Google Chrome with ALL In Learning.
- Log into your allinlearning.com account
- On the Home tab click "Use ALL In response 'On the Fly.'"
- You should see an alert to install the ALL In Learning Plugin. Click "AIL Plugin Download."
- Click "Save File."
- When the download is complete, close all of your browsers, go to the file you downloaded (probably in your "Downloads" folder), run it, and follow all installation prompts until you can click "Finish."
- Restart your browser. Your plugin should be ready to use!
Still having problems with your clickers? These articles will help!
Are you having problems with bubble sheet scanning or your camera? Click here!
Computer Requirements for the ALL In Learning Plugin and Extension:
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10; or Mac OSX 10.6 or newer
RAM: Operating system minimum plus 250MB
Web Browser: Chrome, recommended; Internet Explorer not recommended, though Internet Explorer 9, 10, and 11 are supported; Microsoft Edge and Firefox not supported.
Additional Keywords: IE9, IE10, IE11, Fire Fox, Apple