This article contains instructions on how to sign in using your Google or Facebook account login.
Whenever you are logged in to your Google or Facebook account, you will be able to log in to your ALL In Learning account with an easy one click.
When Creating a New Account
1. Once you have reached the New User Signup page, enter the Subscription Key, First Name, Last Name, and Display Name, and choose which Alternative Login you would like to use.
2. After picking either option, you'll be asked to sign in using your normal Google or Facebook username and credentials, or if you are already signed in to your Google or Facebook account, the syncing of your accounts will happen automatically.
3. Once you have completed these steps, your Alternative Login feature and your ALL In Learning password is automatically set.
You won't be able to change your ALL In Learning password to a personal password here, but you will be able to later. You'll need to change your password to use the ALL In Learning ASSIST App. See below for information on how to do this.
4. Click the box to accept the Terms of Service and then click on the Create My Account button. Once you have received the verification email and verified your account, you can log in to your ALL In Learning account by easily clicking on the log in with Google or Facebook log in button.
Logging In with Google or Facebook When You Already Have an Account
1. To set up Google and Facebook log in, you'll need to first log in to your ALL In Learning Account. Once logged in, hover over the gear icon next to your name and click on Manage Account.
2. On the Manage Account page, you'll see at the top of the page the option to set up your Google or Facebook log in.
3. Click which option you would like to use for logging in. If you are not yet logged in to your Google or Facebook account, you will be asked to log in, if you are already signed in, the account will be connected automatically.
4. Hit Save Changes and now your accounts have been connected. You will now be able to Log In by clicking on the Google or Facebook button.
Password Reset for ASSIST App
If when you first created your account you connected your Facebook or Google with your ALL In Learning account, an automatic password was assigned to you. However, if you would like to use the ALL In Learning ASSIST App, you'll need to reset your password in order to log in to ASSIST.
Click here for our article on how to reset your password in ALL In Learning. Resetting your password will not affect your Google or Facebook login.
Once you have changed your password, you will be able to log in to the ASSIST App. For directions on using ASSIST, see our help desk article.
Need other help with logging in? Click here for help.