Note: You must have Student IDs for each student in your roster in order for this import to work.
First, export the data out of ALL In Learning.
1. In ALL In Learning, go to the Reports tab, Click on the title of your report and select the Student Analysis.
2. Click the Export to csv button at the bottom of the Student column.
3. Choose Student ID in the Export Options and click Export to CSV.
Then, import into TAC.
1. From within eSchoolPlus (TAC), create a new assignment.
2. Click the found under the title of the assignment.
3. Choose Import Scores From File.
4. Choose Browse and find the Excel CSV file that you just saved.
(Note: If the exported file's filename is too long, you may need to shorten it before it will import correctly.)
5. Set the other settings in the window like this:
- Select CSV
- Student ID Column Number 1
- Score Column Number 2
- Checkmark File has Header Row
- Click Import
5. Your grades will appear in the assignment column to the hundredths place.
Need to import into a different gradebook? Click here for more options!
Additional keywords: eschool plus teacher access center grades scores score